Join David Tidd, Shasha Cross & Nina Sebastiane on this blissful Yoga retreat held in the beautiful Herefordshire countryside (just a few miles from the Welsh border). The weekend runs from Friday afternoon to Sunday morning and will offer a balance of yoga practice and free time to explore the house and grounds and beyond. This retreat is open to all yogis with a minimum of 3 months practice. The studio will be warm but not hot and the classes will be mixed ability and mixed theme. Included in the price: 4 yoga classes during your stay, delicious home cooked vegetarian meals including buffet breakfast of fresh fruit, cereals, toast and yoghurts. Lunch, afternoon tea and cakes and hearty evening meals. The victorian country house is set in peaceful surroundings overlooking lush rolling countryside. There are stunning local walks to be explored as well as sightseeing for those wishing to explore beyond. The price is per person based on sharing a room with other yogis.
Space on this much requested retreat is very limited.
- Price is £345 for the weekend all inclusive
- Early bird discounted price of £295 is available until September 15th 2014.
- £100 holding deposit payable.
- Price does not include transport to and from the retreat.
- Lift shares may be available.
- Buy online or at the studio!
Email email@example.com if you have any questions.